Study Abroad in Florence Italy with Italian Education
Study abroad in Florence: Italian language, art, cooking courses in FlorenceItalian Education is the multidisciplinary academic program of FUA, Florence University of the Arts, which gathers together different kinds of school.
Those students who decide to rely on Italian Education choose a dynamic possibility of study abroad. In Florence, FUA has a vast selection of academic institutions and departments:
- Apicius Florence - International school of hospitality. It provides courses in hospitality management, italian cuisine, wine and enology.
- Diva - Digital imaging and visual arts. It provides courses and short courses in visual communication and photography.
- Fast - School of fashion, accessories studies and technology. It provides courses in fashion design and technology.
- Fua - Florence University of the Arts. It offers courses in fine and liberal arts.
- Ideas - School of interior design and architecture sustainability. It provides courses in eco-sustainable design, luxury design, architecture design and sustainable urban planning.
- Squola - Center for contemporary italian studies. It provides italian language courses in Florence.
Italian Education offers several counseling services to its students, both academic and non-academic. Students are allowed to use the FUA gym, plus the health assistance is guaranteed as well as the emergency service that provides a dedicated hotline.
In addition to that Italian Education arranges cultural and intercultural activities such as day excursions to discover Italy, poetry readings, italian movies, volunteer work and others. Plus Italian Education has an efficient housing service which provides top class apartments in the center of Florence, all featuring AC, full kitchen and washing machine.
It is also possible to request a pick-up service from the airport for students arriving in Pisa and Florence. Italia Education represents the best choice for those who wish to have a studying experience in Florence as it assists the student in every step of his path.